YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

This video is fantastic.

Perfectly illustrates what is wrong with the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if this was in fact based on a true story. All-in-all it was definitely funny. I would've liked to see it expanded a bit with a longer story, but it's pretty good for a short and your artwork makes the video very entertaining.

Also, the part where the soldier is firing "thumbs-down" ratings up the other guy's butt.......pure genius.

4/5

Legendary Pakimons Legendary Pakimons

The Mayans predicted that Generation 6 will signify the end times.

Also, great flash. Pokemon just isn't what it used to be and is just catering to a stupider audience nowadays. Satoshi Tajiri just needs to let the show die or at least let Ash go through puberty. Anyway, this was pretty funny and I enjoyed it.

Make more : )

Willanatior responds:

It really is. I remember when 150 was hard enough to remember without a rap!

Soup of the Day #14 Soup of the Day #14

I laughed, I cried, then I ordered five copies on VHS.

Bravo!

Hopefully the sequel will have more penises.

Dosensuppen responds:

Hopefully there will be a sequel.

Sent North on Rainy Night Sent North on Rainy Night

Wow, I earnestly enjoyed this. The art and style of the movie was fantastic, you really brought life to this poem! The manner in which it was executed really added depth to the story and brought out the emotions of the characters. It would be great to see an expanded version of this where you possibly add onto the poem and create an ending for the story (if possible).

You really have a lot of potential; keep up the good work!

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

You just want to make a sandwich huh?

Haha, awesome flash man. I really liked the rap at the end, also the animation was pretty good (though not as good as some of your other stuff), I'm actually suprised that this didn't get a better score. It would've been funnier if you would have added more of the "Scooby doo" characters in to this though (like that one retarded dog scrappy lol), but I still enjoyed this as Scooby's part was probably the funniest :D

[L*] Milk Store Part 1 [L*] Milk Store Part 1

It's a shame really.....

If your group would show as much enthusiasm into making a the flash's story/plot as you do in making the pre-loader and opening sequence I'm sure you could actually come up with something worthwhile. I mean I see potential as you have demonstrated your ability to make a catchy opener, if you guys would only try harder and put some more substance into the actual flash it is possible that you could become a more popular group. Alternatively if you continue the way that you are going you will just die out and get a bad reputation as many groups have before you.......

Choose a Starter Choose a Starter

Loved it

An accurate portrayal of the pokemon franchise's inability to create new ideas and move on from the past, I mean Ash has been 12 like for how long now lol? Anyway great idea bro, somebody had to reveal the truth :D

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

I should buy a copy and play it....

Great flash Tom, Id say your's was the best out the three (but don't tell them I said that).... Besides that who doesn't like the Incredible Hulk he gotta be the sexiest super hero (on steroids lol). Now if you'll excuse me I have to go chew on some celery.

Turtle Internet Safety Turtle Internet Safety

Simply Lmao

Honestly I never would have guessed the stalker would have been that one crazy weird kid from "Tosh.0." Can't believe you remembered him and put him into your flash haha, what really made it is the retarded way he says "i lik tutles" you have made my day :D.

Improv Typo(graphy) Improv Typo(graphy)

Not really funny...

I understand "improv" but honestly it wasn't that funny or interesting for that matter. I mean you can tell that your flash was influenced by "Dot, Dot, Dot" which was neat to see, but the aspect that made that flash such a hit was that it was a really funny satire of someone's comment. In your case the animation was good and so was the ways you organized the text, but the improv topic wasn't funny or something that makes you want to keep watching. It would have been better if you just had a more interesting improv topic that would add something to the flash, because this was just boring..