Aristocratic! Aristocratic!

Interesting Idea, but Gameplay is Lacking.

I get that the focus of the game was literature, but the gameplay was too slow paced and tedious. The Game's graphics and music had a nice retro feel to them, but the Game's core play definitely could have been executed better.

Some additions that would have made the game have a higher re-play value include:

Cut-Scenes or Intermissions (explaining different moments in the game; also adding to the literature theme); A Faster Paced Vehicle (I mean if I'm controlling a spaceship, it should probably have a little more engine power; Different Weapons (different weapons always add to the fun); Explosions (when you destroy an enemy ship it should create some kind of small pixelated explosion lol).

This is still definitely one of your better games though, man. So keep on improving!

ManuelTacoface responds:

ok thanks for the review, well dude it was made for the game jam so we didn't have much time.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Highly inventive :D

Whoa I really liked the way you did your collab, it was neat having the little dude act as your guide making it easy to skip through pictures fast (would be awesome if this was implemented in future collabs). Overall the artwork was really fantastic, there were virtually no pieces that I thought didn't belong or were not of good quality. My favorite artist was defintely "Sabtastic" because he took an old animation "Dad and me" and put in a new twist "Mom" lol. Overall I thought his piece created a new perspective and had a neat story (also the art was of course vibrant and awesome). Anyway good luck dude and thanks for the art : )

BoMToons responds:

You should have seen the 3D demo, it would have broken your brain with awesomeness.

The Alien Collab The Alien Collab

Outta sight

Great job Decky, pics were pretty cool (needed some hot alien chicks, but I won't complain lol). Definitely could tell you guys put alot of time and effort into this collab (music set the atmosphere good too). Maybe oneday you can put those drawing skills into making a certain flash *cough, cough NGPD*. Lol but for now awesome job amigo.

Decky responds:

A NGPD flash. Hmmm not bad but what would it contain?

Adventure of Pixel Man Adventure of Pixel Man

Hurray for Conveniently placed crates!

it was a pretty fun interactive game, I lmao when when it said ur ultimate plan was to place a bomb and hide. Overall it could have used some more character interactions or quests I guess you could say, but it was funny for what it was (another crazy ass pixel adventure game). Good music too Kingdom Hearts is always a good choice :D.

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Totally Awesome Game :D

Man you can tell this game really was done well by all the details, reminded me unreal flash flash except without the lag and a greater story. Battles and customizables armor are pretty sick, just wish you could customize colors too. Overall was a pretty cool game with an awesome sound track, favorite part was how the narrator gave up on describing my kills when I was on a 26 kill rampage lol
Great job man.

Benny's Adventure Benny's Adventure

Painstakingly tedious...

I mean this game can be extremely frustrating as one wrong move will completely mess up your chances of getting the 50 point medal. Honestly I didn't really like it that much I mean for a game to be this frustrating it should at least have more animations going on in the background, but I understand your intention was to make this challenging. If you want to get the 30 second badge follow "Krogar's" review advice but at the end instead of trying to land on the box try and make a leap of faith for the heater (it worked for me). Secret medal: let Benny freeze his ass off for 5 mins apparently he gets used to it....

Support Group Support Group

...I am problemed lol

To take a quote from the game "If your facebook addiction didn't exist, you wouldn't either Summer" it would have been funny if she conquered her addiction and then simultaneously combusted then the main counsellor guy could be all like "I told you that would happen retard." Another lol moment was when that one chick was like "Jon you were almost atracctive" wow what a bitch. In the end my guy was kicked out of the group for realizing rehab is for quitters and went on to join Vladdyboy's Fight Club.

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Classic game.. but pretty difficult

Definatily a difficult game like others have mentioned, but while playing I found a bug if you press enter on menu screen to begin and then quickly press tab and the up key it will show a highlighted box where you can click enter. If you keep pressing enter while pressing the up, down, left, right keys your score can go all the way up to 50+.
Just thought Id tell you that bug before someone else does anyway I came about it by accident thought you should know.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Tis the Season....

Definatily an awesome game the weapons were pretty cool along with the variety of traps, and enemies to be killed. The only thing I thought would have made the game cooler is if after the last wave there was a boss. Like in the beginning when I saw that freaky angel on the Christmas tree I was like thats got to be the last boss, so yeah that part was a dissapointment haha. Anyway good job man :D

Evil-Dog responds:

SickDeathFiend actually wanted exactly that, the tree being a boss! but we didn't have time! :D

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Twas okay....

Definatily not the best zombie test Ive taken mainly because: the mini games were pointless (besides the memorization one) in determining you're real life skills; you can't really grade someone on a moral dillemma question; some questions had more than one correct answer (it is debatable); needed more factual knowledge; lastly if you receive a good grade (i.e. an A) you should get to go to the party and not be killed : (. Dont get me wrong it was refreshing to see a new quiz that had good graphics/effects it just needs more tweaking.

CrookedAlley responds:

It's a game, and not meant to be taken as real life.

Obviously using a mouse to shoot targets doesn't really rate your firearm skills... Again, it's a game.