YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

This video is fantastic.

Perfectly illustrates what is wrong with the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if this was in fact based on a true story. All-in-all it was definitely funny. I would've liked to see it expanded a bit with a longer story, but it's pretty good for a short and your artwork makes the video very entertaining.

Also, the part where the soldier is firing "thumbs-down" ratings up the other guy's butt.......pure genius.

4/5

Legendary Pakimons Legendary Pakimons

The Mayans predicted that Generation 6 will signify the end times.

Also, great flash. Pokemon just isn't what it used to be and is just catering to a stupider audience nowadays. Satoshi Tajiri just needs to let the show die or at least let Ash go through puberty. Anyway, this was pretty funny and I enjoyed it.

Make more : )

Willanatior responds:

It really is. I remember when 150 was hard enough to remember without a rap!

Soup of the Day #14 Soup of the Day #14

I laughed, I cried, then I ordered five copies on VHS.

Bravo!

Hopefully the sequel will have more penises.

Dosensuppen responds:

Hopefully there will be a sequel.

Aristocratic! Aristocratic!

Interesting Idea, but Gameplay is Lacking.

I get that the focus of the game was literature, but the gameplay was too slow paced and tedious. The Game's graphics and music had a nice retro feel to them, but the Game's core play definitely could have been executed better.

Some additions that would have made the game have a higher re-play value include:

Cut-Scenes or Intermissions (explaining different moments in the game; also adding to the literature theme); A Faster Paced Vehicle (I mean if I'm controlling a spaceship, it should probably have a little more engine power; Different Weapons (different weapons always add to the fun); Explosions (when you destroy an enemy ship it should create some kind of small pixelated explosion lol).

This is still definitely one of your better games though, man. So keep on improving!

ManuelTacoface responds:

ok thanks for the review, well dude it was made for the game jam so we didn't have much time.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Highly inventive :D

Whoa I really liked the way you did your collab, it was neat having the little dude act as your guide making it easy to skip through pictures fast (would be awesome if this was implemented in future collabs). Overall the artwork was really fantastic, there were virtually no pieces that I thought didn't belong or were not of good quality. My favorite artist was defintely "Sabtastic" because he took an old animation "Dad and me" and put in a new twist "Mom" lol. Overall I thought his piece created a new perspective and had a neat story (also the art was of course vibrant and awesome). Anyway good luck dude and thanks for the art : )

BoMToons responds:

You should have seen the 3D demo, it would have broken your brain with awesomeness.

The Alien Collab The Alien Collab

Outta sight

Great job Decky, pics were pretty cool (needed some hot alien chicks, but I won't complain lol). Definitely could tell you guys put alot of time and effort into this collab (music set the atmosphere good too). Maybe oneday you can put those drawing skills into making a certain flash *cough, cough NGPD*. Lol but for now awesome job amigo.

Decky responds:

A NGPD flash. Hmmm not bad but what would it contain?

Haru Song Haru Song

Love this song.

Although the lyrics mean nothing as you have stated, it me reminds me of a religious chant or something out of Final Fantasy (which has a lot of great OST's). Very soothing and contemplative, really makes you drift away and relax. My own interpretation of it is that it is a love song of some sort, but I guess I'll never be able to find out :P

Either way, it was awesome! 5/5

Memory Fragments Memory Fragments

Reminiscent of better times.....

Really enjoyed this song it reminds of like an antique music box song or something from "SquareInx/Final Fantasy." This song is just one of those feel-good songs, that reminds you of your childhood and such (as previously stated). Overall it was a really nice short instrumental piece that was well executed, and had a soothing harmony to it. Frankly I loved it man :D hope you continue to crank out some great pieces like this!